750ml Handmade African Shaped Recyclable Glass Bottle.
A continuous process of distillation, a grain whisky is a different, less intense spirit than malt whisky. Produced in distinctive copper pot stills.
Blended with more fiery malts.
Pot stilled to perfection from South African Grain and Charcoal filtered to a Bourbon taste.
- Region: Northwest, South Africa.
- Age when bottled: Between three and five years.
- Strength: 43% abv
- Colour: Dark, full gold.
- Nose: Strong sense of oak, infused with vanilla and coffee aroma.
- Taste: Toasted oak flavor and intense vanilla and coffee aroma.
- Finish: Long and warming with an interesting soft grain character.
Volume and Packaging
- 43% Alc/Vol
- 750ml Bottle
- Quantity per Case : 6 X 750ml